*asphalt milling pricing is 25-30 cents per square ft. This process removes the top 2” of asphalt before resurfacing takes place.
Resurfacing is the process of paving a 1.5” or 2” layer of type I 448 asphalt.
- KCA will make sure all debris is removed from current surface to be paved.
- All resurfacing quotes include liquid tack unless stated otherwise.
- Pricing depends on location and how much prep work is involved before resurfacing takes place. If there are large amounts of grassyareas and debris, then the pricing will more than likely be the higher price within the square footage that your project falls under.
- All milling or grinding for butt joints is included in pricing, so that there are smooth transitions from one surface to another and to also avoid any trip/fall hazards.
- Prevailing wage will be additional if job requires prevailing rates.